Description of Accommodation
Deep blue water, mountains and lush green valleys: discover an exceptional campsite that boasts a prime location facing Switzerland, at the foot of Lake Geneva, between Yvoire and Thonon.
Paradise for fishermen and scene of many water activities, the station of Excenevex offers you the unique natural fine sandy beach on the shores of the lake. You will stay in the shade of centuries pine trees, in a relaxing setting but with plenty of activities: water complex with two pools, Jacuzzi, sauna and massage room.
Family animations during the day and evening (in July and August) will delight parents and children.
What makes this site appealing?
- Indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, open from the 1st of May
- Outdoor heated swimming pool with a paddling
- Spacious comfortable camping of 12 hectares
- Direct access to the only sand beach of the Geneva Lake (lifeguard in July / August)
- The port with 68 mooring rings
- Sports ground
- Bike rental
- Animations in July / August
Excenevex and around: Yvoire, Thonon, Evian, Switzerland. There are many activities (swimming, boating, fishing, hiking, sightseeing, sports and recreation of all kinds).
It's a holiday place which one returns and where the habituation is only happiness!